Monday, July 2, 2012

life lately: pee, giant bears, & a legend

almost peeing on charlotte during naked time post swim
*anyone have a photo editor they like? preferably online. i used to use picasa to make collages but it took up too much space on my hd.
shannon with her birthday present if devin ruled the world- who wouldn't want a giant bear from costco? 
meeting tark the shark
landon falling asleep with his pimp hand up
leaving mommy and going to different rooms to play by myself
standing on top of the world at the doctors

learning to eat food through packets - the only way he'll eat food. and he doesn't even do this well
reading my new book- indestructable. and it really is!
zoning out to baby einstein
justin finally falling asleep on the couch at 9am after many sleepless nights - what can i say? i rock his world
looking adorable through the front window

Pin It!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I love your life lately segments. Now that I have a cool phone of my own, I think I will add them to my blog as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...