Monday, April 16, 2012

meet my new nephew!

 todays the day! i officially have a new nephew - my sister is officially a mother! meet my little nephew ayden [aka - thor if you read my sister's blog]. isn't he adorable? love those monkey eyes.
she's had him since the day he was born. he's a few days older then landon but a lot less heavy. my sister is a stickler for rules so he's a phenomenal belly guy, doesn't like food much and is SUPER smiley. and LOVES his parents.
less then 2 months old - meeting for the 1st time
such sad little poopers
less then 4 months old
can't wait to go to slc next month for devin, jared, and ayden to be sealed as a family. congrats bubs!! so happy for you! keep watching for her baby shower sometime in june.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

He's a cute little guy and I'm so happy for them!

Caitlin said...

He is super cute! Congratulations to the new parents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...