Friday, May 13, 2011

feet & me

sry for the poor quality
it is over 4 yrs old on a camera phone
so among my many obsessions in my life [tweeny girl music, ruffles potato chips & green onion dip, slurpees, bruce willis, or anything pink & FABULOUS], nothing beats my obsession with feet. don't worry, it's nothing kinky. i just LOVE when people touch my feet. too bad most people think feet are gross. but here is where i married a winner - my fabulous husband has always been so kind to rub my feet. he's been using it as a source of bribery for years and it is quite the bargaining chip.

my mom said the only way to get me to shut up when i was little was to touch my feet. i don't remember her ever rubbing them when i was little [sometimes i would get her to hold them and she would occasionally rub] but my grandad always did. occasionally my grandma would too but she wasn't as good at it as my grandad. well what's with my sudden confession of my feet obsession?

my grandad & me in 2008
i got a new job! at a podiatrist's office. it's a new practice in the southwest [so quite the drive], it's more pay and it's insurance. originally, my old job was going to hold my spot for me but that didn't work out so thankfully, this came through, which i am extremely grateful for. not many employers want to hire and train a 5 month pregnant lady who is going to have to take some time off for said-baby.

driving & foot rubbing?
and they say texting/driving
is dangerous...this is just heaven
i've never had much experience with anyone else's feet [except justins - man i'm a good wife] but i get to wear pajamas scrubs everyday- score! so i'm leaving this city [and my hunky husband...which i can't think about or it makes me cry] for some warmer weather and income. and krispy kreme donuts.
Pin It!

3 comments:

KinderTeach said...

Bring on the movies, the donuts, bacon, slurpees and maybe an Olive Garden here and there. WAHOO back to Vegas

Marissa said...

I for one hate feet too, but what an awesome job. I'm in a SW primary care office right now. You'll have to let me know who the podiatrist is, so we can send patients over to you :)

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I'm excited that you have a job and insurance now. And I'm excited you get to move back to warm Vegas, but I'm not excited that that you have to leave Justin. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...