Tuesday, May 10, 2011

photo book- the story of us part I


since my favorite sister bought me some maternity stuff online, they sent me a $20 gift card to shutterfly. it's the same place i did my sign-in book for my wedding so i already knew and loved their work. well i'm bored and had a gift card....so naturally i spent $20 more for this cute book! hopefully it reads like a storybook i can read to our kids [at least, a PG version of the events of our story] so they know how much their parents love each other. part II will be about baby olive. super excited for it to get here!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

This is so cute!! I think I'm going to be sick. And green. I now want a cute little book of us. Both of me and Sam and me and you, my second in command.

KinderTeach said...

The changes helped. Good job little sister

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...