Friday, January 28, 2011

dopplegangers

so this morning i was looking through old emails looking for some lost info. i came across an email i sent to my bff8 12/11/2010. this is what i wrote:

i am so happy i could sing. or poop. either or! its FINALLY FRIDAY- this week seemed unnecessarily longer then most. but today, today is a good day.
a- im wearing my twilight (jaspar) shirt
b- i have pizza OR chicken con broccoli from OG for lunch
c- i got a new PHONE! yaaaa

well guess what? somehow i ground-hogged dayed it back to 12/11. i am so happy today i could sing or poop. it's my last day at work for 4 months while i become a professional wife. i don't understand how i've regressed back a month. because this day:

a- it friday.
b- i am wearing my twilight (jaspar) shirt
c- i have chicken con broccoli from OG for lunch

freaky right? well this is not the first time i've suffered identity theft [albeit, the first time i have suffered it from myself]. this was taken in march 2010 by my bff stonifer at a party. i guess this chick is me. i don't see it. everyone has a doppleganger [definition: your look a like]. my mom claims she saw justin's one time at church but you can't trust that woman. she's blind. seriously.

so what i'm wondering - have i digressed or just been stagnant since december? that's a sad thought. i should try to vary my eating habits. and wardrobe [any excuse right?].
Pin It!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha don't feel bad. I wear the same 5-7 outfits because our stuff is in storage. I eat the same things for breakfast and lunch. And I basically have the same routine after work everyday haha there are worse things! (me, hehe)

KinderTeach said...

I don't see it in the girl either. I have seen Justin's. He lives in my apartment complex. Although this guy still has the HS Justin hair

Topsy and Havoc said...

that chicken con broccoli is no joke. i've been known to do work on that meal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...