Friday, January 21, 2011

dance fever

i knew it was quite contagious...never really thought i'd be one of the few that caught it but it's true. i've been infected. i have dance fever. just dance fever. this is seriously the coolest wii game i've ever played! i heard about it from a few friends on fb so i just had to take the dance. it is so fun!

wednesday justin left me widowed for the UNLV/COLORADO game so i convinced my SIL lynsey to try it out with me. i don't know how convinced she was of it's awesomeness but i was hooked. just after one song i was sweating like a hog oiled up for thanksgiving dinner. i have fond memories of dancing to the oldies with richard simmons in HS. everyone mocked the tiny, tiny shorts on the tiny, tiny man with the giant, giant fro but not me, no. i admired him for his bravery and ability to help other lose weight by having fun. (my friend megan [from college] even worked out once to him! i know, i have the coolest friends) so i spent $30 on the coolest game eva.

here's a pic from justin & lynsey last night. i took a video but they threatened to disown me if i posted it. they are blurry bc the dance fever has then moving impossibly fast. but i can tell you, it was high-lar-ious.

do it. do it now.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha! I love stuff like this! If i lived there I would be all over that with you!

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I have a fever. And the only cure is more just dance 2.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...