Monday, December 20, 2010

the party that white people like


remember when i wrote this? well, it was that time again- the harrilander's 1st annual ugly sweater party! i guess it's a utah white people thing because many a'folks when i talked about the party had NO IDEA what i was talking about. weirdos. here's a blast from my 1st ugly sweater party, which i didn't really wear an ugly sweater but ugly clothes.our party marked the

 8th
day of christmas. much fun was had by all- alot of people had to cancel at the last minute [blast those family and work parties!] but we rocked it til canada day. i was super excited to make decorations!

meghan & i went shopping for out outfits weeks before- i wore a yellow work-out bear sweatshirt that was quite stylish. that plus my christmas-snookie hair [as justin called it] made me look quite the fancy lady.  meghan wore the fanciest dress with shoulder pads i've ever seen. she looked magical. here's some pics of the ugly sweater-ites!
7th
we planned on going to play in snow at mtn charleston but alas, like true las vegans, we were scared by a little bit of precipitation and instead went shopping with my g.ma at the base [score] then went to my work's christmas party.
6th
what better way to celebrate christmas then by watching a wonderful musical program? sacrament was absolutely amazing. then i had the opportunity to teach along with my presidency about mary, elizabeth, & anna. plus dinner with my fam [and meeting josh's new flame] = magical day.

here are some pics from the party!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think it is a UT thing...but I have heard of these parties! Looks like a blast!

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

Color me green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...