Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i am white. and yes this is stuff i like.

featured blog of the day: this is what i like to do with my time. esp when i'm at work. blogstalking, one of my favorite past times. today i stumbled upon this little jewel of awesomeness and i feel it my duty, nay, privledge, to share it with the world.

stuff white people like

i find it absolutely amazing that this guys seems to have followed me around for all my life to document some of my wondrous activities. so to prove my whiteness, read on.

ugly sweater parties
while i've only attended a select few of these, they are quite the rage in the land of 'tards. (utah, to the uneducated readers of mine). i had quite the blast if i remember. it was christmas time. we were poor. so we raided di and went digging. unfortunately every single person in cedar thought of this. so me & the roommates donned our finest mis-matched apparel. and pushed the sexiness to the maximum.

juno
when this movie came out, i about had a heart-attack. i convinced my easily persuaded sister to buy it. thankfully she didn't like it and gave me to me (score!). the only part i shield my eyes at is near the beginning of the movie when we get a close-up of boys in yellow shorts running. gag.
some may say its quite passe, but i plan my fb status' according to the events in my future. can you guess what this status will be for?
That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet.



80s nights
again, part of the college nostalgia, featuring garbs from the local di. i am still clinging onto my black cat-suit and over sized pink sweater hoping that one day, along with the tight jeans & ray bans, this will come back to style. then we will see whose laughing. spoiler alert- it will be me.

having black friends
its true, as horrible as it sounds. i'm prob friends with about......3 black people. and not that good of friends either. i guess it's true, birds of a feather sort-of-thing.

the world cup
evidence: my husband. but i think this is more of a hispanic/latin thing. that's where he caught the futbol fever

threatening to move to canada
to live with robin sparkles. obviously.

arrested development
"If you are ever a white person’s house, and you see an orange box in their DVD collection, you should say 'oh, you have Arrested Development, I love that show!' To which you will be offered a glass of wine, and perhaps an invitation to 80s night."

how white are you?

for the complete list, click on this segment of underlined text.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I love this post. You have taken blogging to a new level.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...