Monday, May 31, 2010

sprinkles, garbage, bandit, or fluffy


all ive ever wanted from life is a nice big fluffy cat. so in honor of my greatest hope & dream, i dedicate this post to all the famous kitties in my life. here lies sprinkles, the fallen hero. i, in some ways, know of angela's pain. i, too, had a beloved animal of mine suffer in a freezer. many moons ago, i had a yellow cockatile named jake. yes, he did squawk relentlessly and hump my finger and leave mysterious fluids on my finger, but i loved him. well, one day my brother put him in the freezer. then in the microwave (to thaw him out, naturally). he survived though, stubborn ol'jake. my father and brother had previously tortured my animals (one time getting a bird of mine drunk). i know, i have a crazy & mean family.



and i couldnt talk about cats without mentioning my favorite kittycat, caitlin-don't-call-me-cat. tis was an ordinary september day when we met. our eyes met and it was magic. the big joke was when we first met, i asked if i could call her cat and she said yes....til she told me not too- haha! oh kitty-cait. anyways, it wasn't too long that we disovered our mythical life together. so to the unicat vampwitch girl who tied me for top owls/head girl @ hogwarts, the one who carried the backpack on the long dark road to mordor, the one who's horn pierced the sky, the one who stole edwards (then jacobs) heart from me , and to the girl who i always have the best time with- you. complete. me. here we are with out bestie stoner mcb in our true, mythical form. i, as a werevamp, caitlin as the unicat and stone as the poop.













a cat post just wouldn't be a cat-post without mentioning fluffy- my one true cat. yes, you did have a love of the heights (one time he was caught on our neighbors 2nd story house- i came in screaming that he was suicidal. it was quite the tramatic experience for all involved) . and while your sexuality was in question (he wore a pink, bedazzeled collar? whats wrong with that? he was in love with a giant stone turtle named shelly) , i never doubted your love by your many presents of hairballs left on my floor. you were a humanitarian, always bringing those in need to our attention (those wounded animals found on top of our car weren't hurt by you! you were a vegetarian!). when you "ran away" , my heart tore in two (not-so-funny-story: before justin left on his mission, my sisters recorded him talking about us for my birthday. well, fluffy had disappeared by the time i got the video, a few days before actually, so the feelings were still quite tender. and what to my wondering surprise? at the end of the video, justin proclaims, when asked about his true feelings for my feline best friend "i hate him. i hope he dies. in fact, if he's not dead by now ((which he was)), im gonna have to write your dad"- thus the real reason how fluffy disappeared). yes, it wasn't right to leave you @ home when i went to suu but i had no choice . anyways, fluffy- i will forever keep your memory box, full of old food, some leftover fur, and your funeral program.





speaking of the office, here is tidbit of magic, right at your fingertips. i dedicate it to my own, male prima donna.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I just lurve the shout out to me in this blog. You are my bestie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...