Wednesday, June 14, 2017

this week: summer edition

this week

i started my summer camp.

i stopped taking [daily] naps. for the good...ish

i'm going off my crazy pills and i'm feeling a little crazy

justin and i are getting pedicures together

we're loading up 3 kiddos, 6 grown ups, and 2 dogs and hitting the road

we'll be celebrating two of the greatest guys i know in sunny california

i'll be mere feet away from the sandy beach

animals will run in fear from the harrison hoard

legos will be constructed on land and water

i'll become a california raisin after all the vitamin d i'll get

i cannot wait
Pin It!

2 comments:

KinderTeach said...

It's about time there is a post! Have fun in Cali

Caitlin said...

Glad you were able to get away to Cali!! Have so much fun and keep posting the pictures! Also, good luck with the crazy pills. I think i'm on my way to getting some of my own...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...