Monday, October 31, 2016

this month (2)

this month...

once again, justin will be gone more days then he will be home

i will be throwing the most epic dinner party ever. well, co-throwing with my best friends

landon will complete his first season of baseball

oh, did i mention i'm also throwing a family dinner, baseball party, bridal shower, and bachelorette party?

i'm going to get gussy up and look gorgeous for family pictures

i'm going to get to see my mama for almost half of the month

my kids spend almost 24 hours in a car screaming at me for snacks and a new show

*hopefully* my kids will see snow for the first time. not real snow, just light flurries would be ok

the power of four will shut the door

south america will once again gain a handsome sailor. but will lose him too. this ain't for keeps.

the favorite aunt will strike again with slurpees and teenage gossip

landon will be the kids from class with the most absences

cackling will resonate throughout my walls

porter will try a new class at school. because apparently sports are not his thing

i'm going to stay out all night partying like a youngun

my boys will be surrounded by cousins and have non-stop fun

i'm going to pee on the side of the road [most likely]
Pin It!

2 comments:

KinderTeach said...

Good luck with that staying out all night partying. You aren't as young as you were last month. Come to the old side where you go to bed when it's dark because your bed is so cozy. It's wonderful! I hope your birth month is everything you hope it will be

Caitlin said...

I so wish i could make it to your epic party this weekend. Seriously, i'm so bummed i live so far away from you!!! But i am super excited to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...