Monday, September 27, 2010

monkey-see-monkey-do

 
lookey lookey what i made this weekend! these are the bracelets i talked about here. finally got around to making them and i lurv them. they are actually 3 different necklaces of different lengths [i usually make them long enough so they can wrap around 3x around my neck] oh and i made this cake for my friend at work's, best friend who used to work there, her husband's daughter's 8th birthday [wow that's a mouth-full]. that cake basically contains everything i love, except substitute the soccer for lacrosse and dog for another cake. so really, i have the exact same taste as an 8 year old girl- go me. i am amazed at my craftiness.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Cute! I love the necklaces! How'd you do that? And Mel? You can make me a cake anytime, no reasons needed! ;)

Unknown said...

Good job on the cake! So do I get a necklace?? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...