Friday, July 16, 2010

freebies: the lifeblood of the young & poor

fond memories i have of the lied discovery museum. i assume my mother took me but that could be false. she didn't love me as much as she loved the others until they moved out. then she was stuck with me and i became the favorite (still am, thank you very much). i remember the grocery store that you'd buy fake food. and esp the piano floor. much like tom hanks from big.


Jim Halpert: Quick question, why is Tom Hanks on the wall?
Ryan: Twice.
Michael Scott: Good question. Forest Gump, mentally challenged. Philadelphia, AIDS.
Kevin: I think that's from Big.
Michael Scott: I don't think so, no.
Kelly: Yeah, he's dancing on a piano with Robert Loggia.
Michael Scott: He grew into a man overnight. Rare disability, still works.
(i'm sorry. my mind thinks in quote form)

anyways today admission for the museum is free. tomorrow the springs preserve is free- much thanks to targets support-the-arts-program. i wish i had some unsettling memories of the springs preserve  but alas, another time when i wasn't as loved as much as the five before me.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Devin said...

I must be an unloved child too... I don't remember ever going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...